What I did this week (April 23)

This last week I tested a lot from the users and pools, I found a lot of bugs while I was doing so and fixed them. I managed to solve the travis-ci problem with neo4j (turns out it was trying to connect to another port). So now when someone pushes, the tests are run.

Francisco helped us edit the final video.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s