There are a lot of things that I’d like to do, I’ll enumerate them in order of importance.
- Search pools and users, that implies that I need to create a way to query a regular expresion or at least the begining of one of their string properties. I also need to filter the pools by its `public` property.
- Pool owners need to split the bill, they should be given the options of spliting it evenly or with custom amounts (do we need to make sure that the total of all the custom amounts sum up to the total of the bill?).
- Pool needs to specify who you should pay to, how much money do they owe or who payed more than necessary.
- The only payment method available right now is cash, the pool owner should be the only one able to change the pool and relation to the pool properties.
- Maybe invites should be visible through an interface in the app, I think that the best way to approach this is to create a new relation between the pool node and user node that indicates that he’s been invited. Because otherwise there is no other way to find out who you have invited, the email is send and after that it all depends on the user clicking the link.
- We need a Facebook and Google login (I think this will be done by someone else).
- User profile images are not critical (because we have default profile gravatars) but would be nice to have, we should store them somewhere outside the database, maybe store the path to the file in the node, or use an external service like Amazon S3.