What I did this week (Janaury 22)

I ended up doing something else than what I said. I migrated the project to TypeScript and did the setup (again), I started to write helper classes and functions to work with Neo4j (our new database) and Marco created a little mockup of the android app.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s