What I did this week (january 15)

This week I worked in setting up the api server. As today (january 20) we have the server up and running with signup and login methods, hashing the passwords. We have mocha tests passing. We wrote the code first and then I started searching for the test framework, but from now on we will start doing test driven development. We will define all the routes we want, what they should they do and how do we expect them to behave (errors, validations, status codes, etc.).

This is the repo for the backend: https://github.com/Web-Moviles-Spring18/Web. I will change the main branch from master to develop (a new one) and tell my team to start using gitflow (maybe I’ll have to tell them to learn it first, I’ll give ’em this tutorial: https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/gitflow-workflow).

We still don’t have anything for the Android app, but I really, really want to experience using kotlin.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s